Conveniently Located to Serve Rutherford, Verona, Bergen and Essex Counties
The HydraFacial® is a non-invasive treatment that provides immediate results and long-term benefits without pain, irritation or downtime. This multi-step process detoxifies, rehydrates and protects the skin. At Geria Dermatology, we are proud to provide the HydraFacial® for New Jersey patients.
The HydraFacial® combines the benefits of microdermabrasion exfoliation, a chemical peel, automated painless extractions (no pinching), and a special delivery of antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and peptide-rich serums, into one quick treatment that delivers real results. This treatment is appropriate for all skin types and ethnicities. With ongoing sessions, you’ll notice dramatically improved hydration, minimized dark spots, and reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The HydraFacial® evolved from a more common non-surgical procedure known as microdermabrasion. However unlike microdermabrasion, which uses micro-crystals to exfoliate the skin, HydraFacial® MD uses a uniquely shaped spiral tip that creates a vortex effect that provides superior exfoliation, removal of skin’s impurities, hydration, and infusion of nutrient-rich serums. It’s no wonder many Hollywood celebrities make the Hydrafacial® part of their monthly beauty regimen to keep their skin looking fresh.
How does a HydraFacial® work?
Through patented Vortex-Fusion technology, skin is gently pulled into the chamber, allowing our solutions to gently cleanse and unclog pores, exfoliate dead skin cells and extract keratin, sebum, blackheads or any other impurities from pores. The unique tip will then drive the solutions deep into the skin, right down to the dermal junction where skin cells are regenerated, in order to provide the best possible results.
BEFORE AND AFTER
- Brown Spots – After 5 sessions
- Fine lines – After 1 month
- Nasolabial folds – After 4 sessions
- Sun damage – After 3 sessions
- Oily and congested skin – 1 session (1 hour post-treatment)
What are the benefits of a HydraFacial®?
- Non-invasive and non-irritating. Painless, soothing treatment
- Safe for all skin types
- Deep cleansing
- Gentle liquid exfoliation
- Natural hydration with moisturizing serum infusion
- Improves circulation and blood flow
- Vibrant visible results even after first session – Gives your skin a healthy glow
- No downtime or recovery time. Immediate return to normal activities
- Dermabuilder – Age-Defying Peptide Combination – helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles while enhancing skin elasticity
- Britenol – Corrective Spot Treatment – Designed to brighten and balance skin tone while minimizing the appearance of dark spots and sun spots
- CTGF – Connective Tissue Growth Factor – With the use of naturally derived growth factors, improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles giving the skin a more youthful glow
With the use of a sharp scalpel we are able to remove dead skin, peach fuzz and unwanted hair from the face allowing for enhanced HydraFacial® results.
Works in conjunction with the HydraFacial® to decrease the appearance of acne/large pore, redness, and helps to firm and plump the skin by adding heat to the deeper dermal layers of the skin.
Skinceuticals® Masking Protocol
Detoxifying, purifying and restorative masks are used post HydraFacial to seal in the results and for a more enhanced result and relaxing experience.
WHO IT’S FOR:
Great for all skin types, the HydraFacial MD® Treatment is not only highly effective at improving overall skin health, but also excellent for remedying:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Elasticity and firmness
- Even tone and vibrancy
- Skin texture
- Brown spots
- Oily and/or congested skin
- Enlarged pores
What to expect during a consultation
Your consultation at Geria Dermatology will start with a discussion about your goals and expectations for your HydraFacial. Make sure to tell us about the different skin-rejuvenation treatments you have tried in the past and their results. A skin examination will then be performed.
We will create a treatment plan and explain all its details with you once we verify that you are a good candidate for a HydraFacial. The discussion will include the treatment process, aftercare, the recommended number of sessions, and cost. You can ask questions at any time and we will be happy to answer them.
Patients can get back to normal activities right after their treatment session. They will enjoy thoroughly cleansed and hydrated skin with a natural glow.
To help protect their skin, patients must follow aftercare directions closely. It will be important to:
- Use a gentle cleanser for the first night
- Apply sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher everyday
Things patients should avoid include:
- Applying makeup for the remainder of the day after treatment
- Washing the face within six hours
- Using toner for the first night
- Using hot tubs and saunas and taking showers within 24 hours after treatment
- Waxing, using exfoliating treatments, and using acne medication for the first 48 hours
- Excessive sun exposure within 48 to 72 hours
- Getting chemical peels or laser skin treatments for the first two weeks
How Much Does a HydraFacial® Cost?
As with most cosmetic treatments, the price you pay varies from patient to patient. The cost of this treatment will depend on where you choose to have it performed, and it may also vary based on the ways in which it is customized to meet each patient’s needs and goals. There are also financing options through GreenSky Financial Solutions to help make payments more affordable. We will discuss the details of the procedure and the price you’ll pay in more detail during a consultation.
I had my 1st Hydrafacial and it was fabulous! Everything was explained before we started, I was relaxed and my skin feels and looks wonderful. I will definitely go again 👍
Read More Testimonials
Contact Our Office
Ready to find out more about the HydraFacial® in New Jersey? Contact Geria Dermatology and schedule your consultation to get started. During a consultation, you can look over HydraFacial® before and after photos, discuss the treatment in greater detail, and ask any questions you may have.