UPDATED COVID-19 PRACTICE POLICY
Your health and safety is our top priority. We have implemented the following policies in accordance with CDC guidelines and recommendations to keep our patients and staff safe:
- Please do not bring guests to your appointment as they will not be permitted in the waiting room.
- Please wear a mask or face covering at all times unless instructed otherwise.
- We screen everyone who enters the office about recent travel, flu symptoms, and possible exposure to COVID-19.
- We encourage our patients to fill out all required information online on their patient portal prior to the appointment.
STAFF SAFETY MEASURES
Our staff has been directed not to come in if they have any symptoms of COVID-19 or recently came into a contact with anyone who has tested positive. In addition we will also do the following:
- Staff members will be wearing masks at all times.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in all areas in the office.
- All chairs, surfaces and equipment will be wiped down between the patients.
- The entire practice will undergo a deep cleaned every night.